This was made from what I believe was a curtain, which I bought because I liked the sheer woven cotton. It was going to be for a masquerade ball costume, but I went as the invisible man instead of a Jane Austen character (ran out of time!) and didn't need this fabric, so it ended up in my stash for a while. I finally made this tank! I reused the ruffles that were on the bottom of the curtain for some details, some very easy details, actually. You can't see them too well in this picture, though, sorry!
I think it looks great, and I'll be able to wear this one a lot.
for more, check out my blog!