Little Miss Naughty!
Wedding

peplum top refashion

Even though I thought I had already put up my last post, I managed to get some more photos before it was too late!

The original had the peplum and it had puffy raglan sleeves, and it was also much too big.  I cut the sleeves along the raglan, leaving the seam allowance, and cut close to the elastic on the neckline.  Then I sewed the side seams, ending at the peplum, and topstitched closed the box pleat, and finally stitched down the seam allowance from the raglan to finish the armholes.

Photo01171211_1
Even though pink is not really my color, the dip-dye and the interesting shaping made it for me.

For more, check out my blog!

Comments