Dishtowel head accessorie
Sweater Refashion for ME

Nursing Top and Stash-busting


Today I decided to get my little helper involved in my stash-busting, but before she was up I did a quick refashion to wear today....

I sewed together a black baby-doll top that always stretched too low when i wore it, and a grey side draped dress that I made about 2 months ago. I turned the dress around so that the racer back is now at the front, and I've only sewn the tops together at the top part of the racer so that I can pull the black top to the side and breastfeed my little son. I'm quite happy with the result.




Next job was to empty out my scraps (god only knows why I keep them!) and make an absolute mess :-)

And then I took two plain coloured singlets of Little Miss, and using her keen eye for colours she helped me come up with this butterfly and rainbow shirts. Its amazing what a difference a few scraps can make.




And finally using Dana's tutorial we made these quilted cards, they are so easy to do, and a great way to use up those scraps. I've finished 6 and have a pile more to do.


This post is also on my blog at chickyc.blogspot.com

Comments